- The Website is operated under the trading name and registered trade mark ‘ACFEA’ by Specialised Travel Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 01472055 whose registered office is at 3rd Floor, Craven House, 40-44 Uxbridge Road, London W5 2BS (“the Company” or “we”). We are a fully bonded member of ABTA and the IATA. We also hold an ATOL licence and are also a member of the AITO.
- We have a link through to ACFEA USA (www.acfea.com) whereby further information is provided on ACFEA tours originating in North America. These are operated by our sister company ACFEA North America.
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Website without notice. We shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is not available at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, if required. We aim to update the Website regularly and may change the content at any time. We may therefore have to suspend access to the Website, or close it if necessary. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website and for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
- We shall not be liable for and accept no responsibility for any information presented by a third party including, but not limited to, pricing, liability in connection with any products, bookings and cancellations made directly with a third party, or any other transactions between you and a third party, and the performance of the contract entered into between you and the third party or any circumstances that may arise during your holiday.
- We do not guarantee that the information displayed on the Website is accurate. We make every attempt to keep the content on this Website as up-to-date as possible, but (in accordance with Clause 2) are under no obligation to do so.
- Where we publish and control information on the Website, we will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors or omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However, because of the complex technology that is required in operating the Website there may be times when obvious errors occur. For example, this may result in a price, product or service or other detail displayed being incorrect. We will endeavour to correct this information as quickly as possible.
- All holidays, tours and packages shown on the Website are subject to availability and you must always check with the Company to see whether a holiday, tour or package is available prior to arranging any booking. You may book a holiday, tour or package with the Company by contacting the Company using the details on the ‘Contacts’ page on this Website. Any bookings made will be subject to the Booking Conditions applicable at the time you make your booking, as provided by the Company.
- Any links provided on the Website to other websites are not intended to provide an endorsement by the Company (unless otherwise specified) and we will have no liability or responsibility for the content of this or those websites whatsoever. You must not establish a link to this Website from any other website without the Company’s explicit written consent.
- We cannot guarantee that the Website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Any destination/attraction/tour/travel guide information on this Website written or provided by the Company is purely for information. We endeavour to ensure that such information is accurate however we provide no guarantee that such information is accurate. This information does not form part of your agreement with the Company and is provided solely as additional background content. We shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever for any inaccuracy, misunderstanding or expectation drawn from this content.
- All rights in the Website, including copyright, the content and design of the Website, is owned by the Company or used under licence from third party owners. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copyright or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your personal or non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of the Company. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, transmitting, distributing, selling, displaying, licensing or reproducing any content including images and other media on this Website for any commercial purpose.
- The transmission of unlawful, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material is strictly prohibited.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability, representations, warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in or services offered on this Website. This does not affect your statutory rights under English law. We shall not be liable for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect or consequential) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this Website, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Website.
- Any material you upload to the Website will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.